We help victims throughout the state of Indiana.
S. Reese Sobol II
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
Reese Sobol brings empathy and a passion for helping people to his practice at Garau & Germano. Reese has long been interested in a career as a plaintiff's attorney and will work tirelessly to deliver each of his clients the best possible outcome.
With deep midwestern roots, Reese grew up in a small town in Illinois. He attended Illinois Wesleyan University for his undergraduate studies, where he played four years of football and graduated with a bachelor's degree in Financial Services, cum laude. Reese later obtained his legal education from Indiana University Maurer School of Law in Bloomington. He graduated magna cum laude in 2021 and was selected as a member of the Maurer Chapter of the Order of the Coif.
After graduating law school, Reese clerked for the Honorable James Patrick Hanlon on the United States District Court for the Southern District of Indiana. In this role, Reese worked on a wide variety of criminal and civil matters at every stage of litigation from the filing of a complaint through trial. This experience gave him a keen and unique insight on the litigation process from the perspective of the court and equipped him with the skills necessary to effectively represent clients in state and federal court. Reese is licensed to practice in Illinois and Indiana and is eager to take on clients wherever help is needed.
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law, Bloomington, Indiana
- J.D. - 2021
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: Order of the Coif
- Illinois Wesleyan University, Bloomington, Illinois
- B.A. - 2017
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: Financial Services
- Indiana, 2022
- Illinois, 2021
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 2022
Current Employment Position
- Law Clerk to the Honorable James Patrick Hanlon on the United States District Court for the Southern District of Indiana, 2021¬-22 Term
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- American Association for Justice